2.2KW REACTOR 400V 2.7mH 6A
AC reactors (chokes)
EM's range of AC reactors (chokes) are suited for all series Delta drives and are finely tuned to the manufacturers specifications.
Installing an AC reactor on the input side of an AC motor drive can increase line impedance, improve the power factor, reduce input current, and reduce harmonics generated from the motor drive.
Installing the AC reactor on the output side can allow the user to extend the output power cable further than otherwise possible (actual length model dependant). When multiple motors are installed on a single VFD which are being protected by manual motor starters it is advised to install an output choke.
- Compact dimensions
- Insulation class H - 1000 VAC
- Rated for Delta 400V drives
- High quality grain orientated silicon steel
- High operation temperature (125 oC)
- Normal operation temperature (40 to 50 oC) above ambient
- All chokes are based on 3% impedance, 5% available on request
|DESCRIPTION||Input and output AC reactors|
|DIMENSIONS (MM)||(H) 130 x (W) 110 x (D) 120|