POSITION LIMIT SWITCH X ROD 3POS
Position limit switches
Cross position limit switches designed to control the movement of overhead travelling cranes, hoists and complex machine tools. Choice of materials and technical solutions adopted and heads with different types of rods and movements enable use in harsh operating conditions.
Arke series - Position limit switches
- Particularly suitable for use in harsh operating conditions with extreme temperature resistance.
- Cross rods with 4 maintained positions every 90Ã‚Â° or single rod with 65Ã‚Â° spring return movement.
- Enclosure and head in thermoplastic material (Nylon reinforced with fibreglass)
- Thermal current: 10A
- Rated operational current: 6A
- Operating temperature: -40Ã‚Â°C to +80Ã‚Â°C
- Mechanical life: 5 x 1 000 000 operations
- Cable entry: Bottom or side (L or R) (supplied with M20 cable gland)
- Supplied with: 2 x (6 x 8 mm) aluminium rods (200 mm)
- Positive opening NC contacts for safety functions
|DESCRIPTION||Rotating limit switch|
|CONTACT CONFIGURATION||1NO x 1NC|
|INDEX PROTECTION IP||IP65, IP66, IP67|
|RATED OPERATIONAL VOLTAGE||250 V|
|RATED OPERATIONAL CURRENT||6 A|
|RATED THERMAL CURRENT||10 A|
|UTILISATION CATEGORY||AC 15|