KBU 58 250/5A SPLIT CORE CT cl 1
Splitcore current transformer
The split measuring system facilitates a simple installation into existing panel boards without additional mounting requirements. Simply open the locking mechanism of the current transformer place around the primary conductor and lock ensuring that the circuit is closed. Once the secondary conductors are connected, the unit is ready for operation.
- Isolation class: E
- Maximum operating voltage: Um â€°Â¤ 0.72 kV
- Nominal frequency: 50Hz (others on request)
- Nominal thermal short-time current: Ith = 60 x In
- Over-current limiting factor: FS 5 up to 1500 A nominal current
- MBS AG current transformers conform fully to: DIN VDE 0414/1 - DIN 42600 - DIN EN 60044/1 - VBG 4
KBU 58 split core current transformers (5A secondary - class 1)
Primary bar conductor: 50 x 80 mm max.
|ROUND CONDUCTOR||Split core|
|PRIMARY BAR CONDUCTOR||50 x 80 mm maximum|
|DESCRIPTION||Split-core current transformer|
|DIMENSIONS(MM)||(H)158 X (W)125 X (D)58|
|DIMENSIONS (MM)||(H) 158 x (W) 125 x (D) 58|