RS232 TO USB CONVERTER
An Ethernet gateway coverts data between different protocols ensuring consistent flow of information. ETOR, WTOR and GTOR gateways provide fast (up to 115Kbps) data transmission for serial devices.
- First class quality to fulfil all communication requirements with quick view of status via frontal LED's
- Bidirectional protocol converting with client and server mode
- Converting between Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII
- Automatic or manual IP addressing and Ping blocking
- Line protection by galvanic isolation
- Compact modular (H) 90.4 x (W) 17.5 x (D) 66.5 mm (same dimensions as single pole MCB)
UTOR series - Converters - USB to RS485, RS232 and TTL
UTOR is powered from the USB port without external power supply requirements, they incorporate an isolation barrier providing electrical isolation between the PC and serial devices.
- Removable terminal block with screw connection
- Baudrate: 300 ... 115200 bps
- Connector: USB type A
|SUPPLY VOLTAGE||USB port|
|USB TYPE||1.1 + 2.1|
|CONVERTER||FROM RS232 TO USB|