SPLIT CORE CT iTR-21 63-250A
The DIRIS Digiware is a multi-circuit power monitoring device that is the most effective solution for metering consumption.
Measuring and monitoring the quality of electrical energy in industrial and commercial applications.
- Accuracy as per standard IEC 61557-12 (Class 0.5)
- Implementation in a quarter of the time vs existing metering technologies
- Installation of measurement modules and current sensors at the closest point to the load
- Can monitor several circuits via a single current measurement module thanks to independent current inputs
- Compact and flexible design: suitable for new and existing installations including panels with space restrictions
- Various types of current sensors can be connected to the Solid TE,split-core TR,TF current sensors. These sensors automatically recognizes the sensor size and type and can be adapted to all types of new and existing installations.
iTR - Split-core current sensors
|NOMINAL CURRENT (A)||1.26...300|
|DESCRIPTION||Split-core current sensor|
|HOLE SIZE (MM)||ÃƒËœ 21|