DIRIS DIGIWARE S-DATACENTRE
The DIRIS Digiware is a multi-circuit power monitoring device that is the most effective solution for metering consumption. Measuring and monitoring the quality of electrical energy in industrial and commercial applications.
- Accuracy as per standard IEC 61557-12 (Class 0.5)
- Implementation in a quarter of the time vs existing metering technologies
- Installation of measurement modules and current sensors at the closest point to the load
- Can monitor several circuits via a single current measurement module thanks to independent current inputs
- Compact and flexible design: suitable for new and existing installations including panels with space restrictions
DIRIS Digiware S - Current measurement modules
DIRIS Digiware S is a power metering and monitoring service with 3 integrated current sensors enabling the measurement of one three-phase or three single-phase circuits up to 63 A.
- Metering: Ã‚Â± kWh, Ã‚Â± kvarh, kVAh
- Can be mounted upstream or downstream of the protective device
- Advanced monitoring via VirtualMonitor (position, trip etc. without using auxiliary)
- Matching the pitch of protective devices up to 63 A, solving issues of space constraints
|DESCRIPTION||Modular current measurement analysis module|
|MODULE WIDTH (MM)||18|