I-35dc CURRENT ANALYSIS MODULE
DIRIS DC Digiware
The DIRIS Digiware is a multi-circuit power monitoring device that is the most effective solution for metering consumption. Measuring and monitoring the quality of electrical energy in industrial and commercial applications.
DC measurement modules allocates the load to be measured or to monitor independent current inputs. Measurement of up to 3 DC circuit per Idc modules.
- Accuracy as per standard IEC 61557-12 (Class 0.5)
- Implementation in a quarter of the time vs existing metering technologies
- Installation of measurement modules and current sensors at the closest point to the load
- Can monitor several circuits via a single current measurement module thanks to independent current inputs
- Compact and flexible design: suitable for new and existing installations including panels with space restrictions
DC measurement modules:
- Metering: Ã‚Â± kWh
- Accuracy of current measurement: Class 0.5
- Multi-measurement: Idc, Udc, Iripple, Irms
- Quick RJ45 connection between modules and RJ12-Molex to current sensors
|DESCRIPTION||Modular current measurement metering module|
|MODULE WIDTH (MM)||18|