16A 2P+E IP67 APPLIANCE INLET 90O
Industrial plugs and sockets
Eureka series(appliance inlets - angled 90Â° inlet)
Eureka Series industrial plugs and sockets are designed for cable-end or stationary connection of electrical equipment
- Colour-coded for fast identification of the rated voltage
- Patented technical features allow quick and easy cabling.
- High resistance to harmful agents such as water, dirt, grease, chemicals.
- Different contact configurations ensure prevention of connecting devices of different rated voltages.
- High degree of protection against the ingress of solid matter or water through the use of improved sealing methods.
- High degree of protection against harmful contacts since the earthing contact is the first to be established and the last to be broken.
|INSULATED VOLTAGE||690 VAC|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||-25 - +40Â°C (max operating temperature +60Â°C)|
|GLOW WIRE TEST||650/850Â°C|
|MATERIAL||Engineering plastic (halogen free)|
|NUMBER OF POLES||2P+E|
|IMPACT RESISTANCE||IK07 (0.5kg with a striking energy of 2J)|
|INDEX PROTECTION IP||IP67|
|CABLE OUTLET||70 x 87|
|CABLE INLET||External cable stay with tulip clamping IP67 gland|