MIKE pendant control stations
MIKE pendant stations are designed for heavy duty applications. The mounted rubber pushbuttons guarantees total protection against dust and the moulded two colour button discs offer permanent, clear symbols and text.
The new ergonomic shape, design and compact dimensions incorporating antislip grooves on the case reduce fatigue and improving ease of use under any working conditions. Wiring and maintenance are improved by separating the actuators (mounted on top cover) from the contact blocks (fixed to the base together with the cable inlet) and the innovative hanging system with cables concealed within the housing shell.
- Additional actuator with up to 3 contacts can mounted to the pendant station
- Weather resistant materials with guaranteed protection against penetration of water and dust
- Operational ambient temperature limits: -40°C - +80°C
- Protection degree: IP66 / IP67 / IP69K Class II insulation
- Mechanical life: 1 x 10° operations
- Conformity to standards: IEC/EN 60204-1, 60947-1, 60947-5-1, 60529, EN418
Juliet joysticks are control devices for all industrial machinery. They operate as auxiliary controllers for electric motors through power interface such as contactor.
Available with up to 5 speeds in each direction with cross or 360° movement.
- Utilisation category: AC 15
- Rated operational current: 2A
- Rated operational voltage: 48 V
- Connections: screw type terminal.
Slip ring collectors / Position limit switches
Slip ring collectors are sets of rings coupled with brushes designed to allow current to pass from a fixed to a rotating part. Used to supply crane motors and cable winders.
- Suitable for AC currents only
- Conformity to standards: EN 60204-1, EN60309-1, EN60529
WORMGEAR LIMIT SWITCHEs
Rotary limit switches are used to control the movement of industrial machinery, they operate as an auxiliary controller for electric motors through a power interface.
The switch shaft can be connected to the motor and after a preset number of revolutions, the cams operate a switch.
Each cam can be set with a high accuracy due to precision cam adjusting screws.