Energy meters (kWh meters)
Energy meters are digital instruments for the measurement of electrical energy consumption in single and three phase systems with direct connection or via current transformer (CT).
DMECD data concentrator designed in combination with energy meters, permitting connection to (up to 8) devices, eliminating online communication interface requirements. The concentrator is able to count static pulse outputs from the connected energy meters, storing data for viewing on its display or directly on a PC through the built-in RS485 port, using Xpress software.
- 8 total and 8 partial energy meters
- Graphic backlit LCD screen (128 x 80 pixels)
- Built-in RS485 interface (Modbus-RTU or ASCII)
- Expandable with EXM... (up to 3) plug-in optic expansion modules
- 8 inputs for pulse count, expandable up to 14 using EXM... type expansion modules
|DESCRIPTION||Data concentrator for up to 8 connected energy meters|
|MODULE WIDTH X 18 (MM)||4|