BG series mini contactors
The main feature of the BG mini contactor is the compact size so its main use is in applications where the electric circuit is compressed because of the available space,for instance on small machine tools, air conditioning, automatic doors or gates, lighting etc.
Use in more complex industrial circuitry is also possible for small control loads. These mini contactors can be equipped with accessories or thermal overload relays as well as connected with motor protection circuit breakers.
- Three-pole contactors (Ui 690V)
- AC and DC versions of same size
- Mechanical interlock only 5mm deep
- Quick connect - snap on accessory mounting
- Up to four auxiliary contacts can be mounted
- Highly conductive auxiliary contacts with four contact points
- Positive (force) guided contacts (mechanically-linked per IEC)
|SERIES ||BG |
|RATED CURRENT (AC1)||16A|
|RATED CURRENT (AC3)||6A|
|kW RATING (AC3) 400V||2.2kW|
|DESCRIPTION||3-pole mini contactor|