The DIRIS Digiware is a multi-circuit power monitoring device that is the most effective solution for metering consumption. Measuring and monitoring the quality of electrical energy in industrial and commercial applications.
- Accuracy as per standard IEC 61557-12 (Class 0.5)
- Implementation in a quarter of the time vs existing metering technologies
- Installation of measurement modules and current sensors at the closest point to the load
- Can monitor several circuits via a single current measurement module thanks to independent current inputs
- Compact and flexible design: suitable for new and existing installations including panels with space restrictions
Various types of current sensors can be connected to the Solid TE,split-core TR,TF current sensors. These sensors automatically recognizes the sensor size and type and can be adapted to all types of new and existing installations.
TE - solid current sensors:
- Automatic detection of sensor type and current rating
- Suitable for new installations - match the pitch of protective devices
- Plug and play RJ12 connections (for ease of wiring preventing wiring errors)
|NOMINAL CURRENT (A)||63€¦250|
|DESCRIPTION||Solid current sensor|
|HOLE SIZE (MM)||21 – |