Ezi Canal Slotted Cable Ducting
Ezi Canal slotted cable ducting features a cover design for easy opening and closing of the trunking permitting easy access to wiring in control panels which may require frequent modifications or additions. Ezi Canal wiring ducts meet maximum wire capacity requirements and space constraints (from small wall mounted control panels to large integrated systems) to provide effective support for demanding wire management solutions.
Manufactured from high-impact, self-extinguishing, warp-proof rigid PVC material. Ezi Canal provides a shock proof insulated protection solution, which is resistant to acids, oils and grease.
Used for general purpose control panel wiring to provide improved aesthetics and a neater wire management solution in high density control panels.
- Simple open/close cover design for easy access to wiring in control panel
- Double score-line permits finger/slot or complete sidewall removal
- Coining process for burr-free edges to protect hands and wiring from abrasion
- Restricted slot design retains wire within slot for fast, easy wire installation or removal EZ Canal Trunking
- Narrow slot/finger design to closely fit spacing of high density terminal blocks and I/O modules
- Duct and cover form a flush sidewall to provide increased capacity and improved appearance
- UL94 flammability rating V-0 for excellent flame retardation
Standard colour: Grey - others available on request (volume dependant)
Slot width: Finger - 6 mm / Slot - 4 mm
Std length: Supplied in two meter lengths, complete with covers.
GLW Wiring Duct Cutter
With the use of this device, loud and dirty work spaces become a thing of the past. Cable ducts can be cut at right angles, without burrs and with little force. The length stop and a scale guarantee perfect working result.
DC 125 wiring duct cutter (made in Germany).
- Burr-free cut edges
- No noise, no chips
- Quick and easy cutting
- Ducts cut precisely to the millimetre
- Blade guard guarantees secure operation